Thursday, February 7, 2013

Simple Valentine's Day Gifts

Have a group of girlfriends or co-workers that you want to recognize on Valentine's Day but aren't quite sure what to do? Here's an idea!


Who doesn't love a cute pair of holiday socks?! I found a variety at Meijer's (only store I looked!), and I picked a bunch of different styles. I then headed over to Michael's and bought some take out boxes on clearance, and of course, had to add some conversation hearts. I just added a piece of white tissue paper into each box, the socks, and the hearts. I was a little pressed for time, so I had to buy some already made tags rather than make my own (I know, I'm terrible!).

I made these for the ladies on my leadership team to pass out at our meeting tonight. I always enjoy shopping for little gifts for them! Here are some other ideas I had that could be used for your girlfriends, teachers, sisters, or co-workers:

- nail file or manicure set and some pink or red nail polish
- foot scrub and some socks
- mini valentine loaf pan with your favorite bread recipe (even better if you bake them a mini loaf IN it!)
- it's winter, so who doesn't appreciate some mini lotion from Bath and Body Works? wrap it up in a take out box or cute ribbon to personalize it, and you're good to go 

Also, if you spend over $5 on any of these, you're doing it wrong! Let me know if you need some tips on where to shop ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment