Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cupid Wreath

It's hard to believe it's been two years since my dear friend Laci asked me to make this wreath for her! Time sure does fly when you're having fun. 



I used a heart straw wreath form and wrapped it in gray yarn. I then used a dowel rod, snapped it- actually- and stuck it into the wreath. (It is in three different pieces.) It worked out great that it was a straw wreath because the broken ends of the dowel rod made it stick really well in the wreath. I then used pink and red felt to create the accents in the arrow. I hand-stitched some edging to give it more of a homemade look.

I then shipped it off to Charlotte, North Carolina for my friend Laci to enjoy! The check I received from Laci and Brandon is the first official dollar I have ever made from selling my crafts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment