Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring Decorating Continues

After the wreath went up, I had to figure out what to do with my "mantel". I loved the colors I used, but the orange color was a little off from the more pink color of the burlap I had purchased, and I just couldn't deal with that. I still wanted to use the beach glass color again, however, so I painted the inside of a pickle jar my mom gave me and added the orange hydrangea stem and the burlap. While I knew this wouldn't work for my "mantel", I still loved the look!

It now sits in the center of my dining table!
(Yes, I know I need to iron the gray cloth napkin under it- I'm just lazy sometimes.)
(That comment was particularly for my mom. Sorry, mom, I know better. I'll iron it next time.)




Spring mantel coming in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment